Langsung ke konten utama

Autobiography

Hi!

 Let me tell you something about myself.
First, my name is Feodora Putri Humaira. I'm 14 years old. I'll became 15 on 30th August. I am the only child in my family, and it felt so lonely because i don't have any siblings or anybody to talk in my house besides my parents. I was born in Cimahi, but now I moved to Bandung because my high school is too far from Cimahi. Now, I'm a student in SMA 3 Bandung which is located in Jalan Belitung (this was the reason i moved to Bandung).

I lived in Tanimulya village. It's in Cimahi city, I could say, my home was pretty peaceful, because I lived in a quiet residence. But, my residence is going to be lively when there's an event going on such as Eidul Adha, Qurban, and Ramadan months. My neighbours were so friendly too, so it doesn't felt really lonely in my surroundings.

But since I have to move to Bandung, we (me and my parents) have to 'move on' from my old surroundings. I have to live in my new house, and be separated from my old neighbours which is pretty sad. Now I live in Jl. Gunung Batu, in Pasteur, Bandung city. Living in Bandung means that we have to live in a new high-costed-lifestyle because there's so many mall, and departement store in this city, but we don't really vegetable man (tukang sayur) pass by my residence every day. So that means, we have to buy expensive vegetables at the mall.

 I could tell my childhood was pretty much horrible. I was bullied for years when i was an elementary student. I was an highly introverted person back then. I couldnt make eye contacts with people, and I only made awkward conversation with others. It was because I hated myself back then. I was not confident for embracing my true self.

Then, I realized that I must change. I must be confident about myself. Flaws doesn't matter because everybody have them. Then, few years flew away, and I finally learned to be brave to talk to others, and freed from social anxiety. My best friends are one of my cure from inferiority complexes that I've had in the past. Praying, and being closer to God, somehow made me healed from these anxiety problems I've faced too.

after 6 years from elementary school, I finally became an junior high student. It felt so sad, because my best friend went to a different school as I do. My junior high school was still at the same location as my elementary school, Al Azhar Syifa Budi Parahyangan. In fact, I only moved to a building next to my elementary school. When I was on seventh grade, junior high was so desperate. I get lots of remedials, my grades were the worst in the class. But, there was a happy news that made me so happy. My best friend moved to my school! Then, she got into the same class as me. After that, I became a pretty much diligent student, and finally I could improve my grades. I wanted to compete my friends, and I wanted to be the best.

But, these kind of studying bustle made me lack of consciousness from being grateful to God. I was so busy for seeking compliments and honor from people, so I've became uneasy if I couldn't get any compliments and if I couldn't achieve my targets. I was always seeking for perfection. It made me became an arrogant person, which everybody hated.

Then time passed, my prespective about things also changed. I believe that, making mistakes and getting never ending remedials is better than faking perfections. Being perfect isn't always matter, but improvement, effort, and our presistence do matter. Being humble is important too, because you're never going to be perfect, there will always be somebody who is more better than you are. and God, is the One who made us like this, and The One who made us succeed, so, if you've already achieved your targets, be grateful to God.

Junior high school felt so fast. I didn't even realized that now, I'm already graduated from junior high.
  My life changed (drastically) since I became an high school student. When I was on junior high, i felt like it's not that hard to 'survive' because of the subjects I've studied is not really that hard (if compared to the subjects i've learned in SMA3). Now that I'm already in SMA 3, I was so suprised by how smart  the students in here, and It's kinda hard for me to compete with them.

But, I'm still adapting on being a student in SMA 3. So yes, it's (still) hard for me to live in this scope of new living. I believe that, sooner or later, I could be better than myself in the past.






Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

BIOGRAPHY Gita Savitri Devi

Gita Savitri Devi, she is one of the inspirational person that I’ve adore since Junior High. Who is she actually? Born on July 28, 1992, in Indonesia, Gita Savitri was just an ordinary girl and grew up to become one of the most successful Youtuber in Indonesia. Most of the content in her youtube channel involves her opinions on politic issues, and interesting vlogs. She was known for her clever personality. Before she was having college in Germany, she has already accepted in FSRD ITB, but she prefered to continue her education abroad. In 30 Oktober 2010, she went to Berlin for the first time. You guys might wonder how she adapted in a foreign country right? By her experience there, she stated that Germans in her college were pretty anti-social, but the key to adapt there is by being friendly. She said that it is important to manage time, because she had to separate her time for work, and having college at the same time. She chose Chemistry major in Freie University, and fina

Aurora Natural Phenomenon

Do you know what is aurora? Aurora sometimes referred to as polar lights, northern lights (aurora borealis), southern lights (aurora australis), is a natural light display in the Earth's sky, predominantly seen in the high-latitude regions (around the Arctic and Antarctic). Auroras are the result of disturbances in the magnetosphere caused by solar wind. These disturbances are regularly strong enough to alter the trajectories of charged particles in both solar wind and magnetospheric plasma. These particles, mainly electrons and protons, precipitate into the upper atmosphere (thermosphere/exosphere). The resulting ionization and excitation of atmospheric constituents emits light of varying color and complexity. The form of the aurora, occurring within bands around both polar regions, is also dependent on the amount of acceleration imparted to the precipitating particles. Precipitating protons generally produce optical emissions as incident hydrogen atoms after gaining electrons f

Bakti Desa Programme

Bakti desa was a program from my school. It was an obligatory for every 11th grade student to join the program. The program started at 3rd January 2019 until 5th January 2019. The first day was the day we went to the Cibereum Village by angkutan umum. The trip spent 3 hours. Then, we were divided into groups, and each groups were entrusted with foster parents. Then, on the second day, we spent all day to help our foster parents to work. My foster parents worked as a farmer, so me and my friends helped them to crop the grass, and harvest the crops. It was tiring, but fun at the same time. Then we need to attend a farming training. We learned how to plant crops, plow the land with a tractor, and many else. We also did a charity event for the villagers. We shared food, cloth, and books to them. On the last day, we need to finish the program, so we had to say goodbye to our foster parents. Our foster parents were really kind and caring, we were so sad to be apart from them. Bakti desa remi